Anfrage:Postzustellungsurkunde Dachau KZ-Lager

• [/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]

Postzustellsungsurkunde, what is it? The trial court certificate?,is KZ Official Indictment Charges?
    Postmark Dachau 2, the 2 mean?
    Erbgesundheitsamt is mean?
    It is the text above, what are the main contents?
    through forced labor the "incorrigible enemies of the reich", Third Reich (ie, Jews, gypsies, Slavs, etc.)
    The Indictment Charges, what people?
    Thank you very much for your help!

• Postzustellurkunde:

or short: It is a formular, which is filled by the postman, when he delivers a letter (mainly from courts) to a person. There are a lot of possibilities he can fill out, mainly why he couldn't deliver the letter for example: moved / dead / unkown etc. This formular is send back to court. And this formular does not give any conclusions of the content of the letter.

2) the concentration camp Dachau is something similar to a prison, in the KZ Dachau had been mainly political prisioners, like communists, sozialist, also for example Georg Elser, who done the first bomb attack on Hitler. He was in KZ Dachau without a trial and killed a month before the end of war (on order of Hitler)

3) Dachau 2, what does the "2" mean, As Dachau was not only a concentration camp, it was also a town, there had been more then one post office and this 2 means only it was the second one.

4) Erbgesundheitsamt, sounds harmless and it should also sound harmless, but those have sterilised a lot of people, without the people had been knowing it, for example, disabled persons by birth, jews , roma and others.

• [/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Hello,
    I still do not understand the problem:
    1, Dachau KZ (Concentration Camp) post office Postmark, I saw it, it is DachauK3,
    DachauK2, only this "Zakroczym Germany Parcel Cover to Allgau Dachau KZ,

Q:
    DachauK3 is KZ (Concentration Camp) post office Postmark?
    DachauK2 is DachauK town post office Postmark?

The "Postzustellungsurkunde Dachau 2 vom 10.05.38 aus KZ-Lager / Erbgesundheitamt"
    It is true that DachauKZ letters? I want to buy it!

I really want to know about KZ (Concentration Camp) post office Postmark, and how to deal with prisoners letters.
    Prisoner, he (she) who has the right to communicate?

Please give some respect KZ (Concentration CampZ) postoffice WWW!

• I really want to know about KZ (Concentration Camp) post office Postmark, and how to deal with prisoners letters.
    Prisoner, he (she) who has the right to write a letter, postal communicate?