1938 KRIEG VON SPANIEN

• Hello there,

I know the Spanish Civil War, at wikipedia..

I want to know this Italian military (CARTOLINA POSTALE IN FRANCHIGIA), in the following:

First, explain the text description, what do they mean? I don't know Italian

Second, I need information about the Italian military (CARTOLINA POSTALE IN FRANCHIGIA) in the Spanish Civil War

thank

• explain the text description, what do they mean? I don't know Italian

Hallo,

Ich kenne den Spanischen Bürgerkrieg, auf wikipedia.

Ich möchte dieses italienische Militär (CARTOLINA POSTALE IN FRANCHIGIA) im Folgenden kennen:

Erklären Sie zuerst die Textbeschreibung, was bedeuten sie? Ich kann kein Italienisch

Zweitens brauche ich Informationen über das italienische Militär (CARTOLINA POSTALE IN FRANCHIGIA) im Spanischen Bürgerkrieg

Danke

• Hello,

The typed text means : Spanish War. Franchise "Voluntary Troops Corps" (Interitalia 19Z) Special Post Office 6 30.12.1938 Black Arrows Division. On 23.12. started the campaign of Catalonia. Participated therein the divisions Lictors, Black Arrows, Blue Arrows, Green Arrows.On the card are the names of the sender and the addressee. The latter is a Captain in the Legionary Hospital 9 in Saragossa.

Here is a Wikipedia link about Italian troops in the Spanish Civil War.

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpo_Truppe_Volontarie

• Hello,

Unfortunately, I know no more about this topic. The wikipedia article does not mention the postal service for those troops, but they obviously had their postcards and benefitted from the postal franchise.

Greetings

Jean Philippe